- Dress for the weather but avoid wearing welly boots for driving
- Have a designated driver if you are planning on drinking
- If travelling together with a noisy group, ensure you are able to maintain concentration
- Protect pets and never leave them in a car near a fireworks display in case they become agitated
- If travelling with fireworks, keep them in a safe container in the boot removing any temptation for passengers to interfere with them when you are driving
|Photo courtesy of IAM RoadSmart|
For more information on IAM RoadSmart, visit the website.