Good Garage Scheme local independent garages aim to raise standards in the car servicing industry.
The Good Garage Scheme which has thousands of independent garage members operating throughout the UK. The scheme was launched in 2006 to show that the motor trade does offer value for money and can be trusted. The Good Garage Scheme overcomes this by requiring that its members adhere to a strict Code of Conduct and offer a 50-point Industry Standard Service. This, coupled with a customer feedback system, and a five-star rating system, means that customers have peace of mind when choosing an independent garage.
The Good Garage Scheme was set up to serve independent workshops and MOT centres throughout the UK to ensure the best industry standards are maintained by its members. It has over 2,900 members who adhere to a strict Code of Conduct and offer an Industry Standard Service.
Good Garage Scheme members:
• Adhere to a strict Code of Conduct and pledge to have their customers’ best interests at heart
• Must agree what work needs doing with their customers before it is carried out
• Work to a 50-point Industry Standard Service checklist
• Must supply each customer with a feedback card allowing them to give their views on service directly to the Good Garage Scheme, which operates a stringent complaints procedure
• Are subject to regular mystery shopper-style audits and face expulsion if they break the Code of Conduct
Anndi Sheppard, Good Garage Scheme, on Telephone: 024 7647 2649 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Garage Scheme on Facebook
Good Garage Scheme on YouTube
Good Garage Scheme on Freeindex
Good Garage Scheme on Scoot
Good Garage Scheme on Linkedin
Good Garage Scheme and ATA
Good Garage Scheme and Get Surrey
Good Garage Scheme on Act On CO2